Hand Made to order- Hand poured in Kings Cross London NC1
Share the magic…bestow upon others or thyself.
Destiny: something to which a person or thing is destined.
An ozonic sophisticated fragrance creates an alluring aroma presented in a dark amber apothecary jar.
- Our Coconut and Rapeseed candles are slow burning and luxurious.
- The hot and cold scent throw of Coconut candles is excellent.
- Our Coconut and Rapeseed candle wax is 100% plant-based:
- Vegan friendly
- Keeping the wick clean and down to 1cm is considered to be the safest way to burn candles.
- Allow the melt pool to reach full width of the container.
- Allow the glass to cool before handling.
Please note re candle delivery:
Candles sometimes release excess oil, especially during significant temperature changes. This often happens after the cap is placed on securely and boxed to send item. Generally, a small pool of moisture will form on the top of the candle.
This will not affect the candle in any way and will not usually reappear after the initial burn.
To remove the oil, use a paper towel to gently wipe it clean. And always remember to store your hand poured coconut oil candles in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.